• We run daily ( 7 days a week ) May 1st – September 15th. Call 1.541.389 0562 anytime or 1.800.296.0562 if you are outside Central Oregon.
• Meet time in Sunriver Office is 10:00am. In July and August 9:00am and 10:00am departure times are possible.
• 9:00am tour returns approximately 4pm, 10:00am tour returns approximately 5:00pm in Sunriver.
• We recommend making reservations well in advance of your tour date. July and August frequently sell out, but if you have just arrived, call anyway. We have frequent last minute cancellations. Advanced reservations accepted 365 days a year.
• Your reservation will be secured with a Visa or Mastercard deposit. Expect a full refund with a 24 hour advanced cancellation notice for groups of 8 and under, 48 hours for parties of 9-24 and seven days for groups of 25 and over. A full fee will be charged if you miss your date. No exceptions!
• If rain or cold temperatures are in the forecast, you still must be present for your reservation date. It will be a majority group decision, if we run or not. Inclement weather days are fully supported with rain coats and a support vehicle. The Sunriver area occasionally receives sporadic late afternoon thunder showers in the summer time. On a typical cloudy tour day, we are back before the light show starts. Remember a little rain means no dust on the bike trail. Biking, hiking and story telling will be at their finest.
• The Paulina Plunge Inc. is an equal opportunity recreational provider under special use permit from the Deschutes National forest.
• Sorry no online reservations
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!